Saturday, March 15, 2014

Glitter OVERLOAD!!!!!

I have been so busy the last few days I have not had time to post. I finally painted my nails today after like a week of nothing. My nails were a mess.

I have a few Pop Culture Cosmetics polishes to post. They're gorgeous. Every single on of her polishes are so pretty. And they're awesome. They last forever and are just fantastic. I can not possibly say enough good things about them.

The lady who runs Pop Culture Cosmetics is also awesome. My last order was missing a polish and without question when I e mailed her she apologized (which was not at all necessary, mistakes happen) and promised to get a bottle sent out ASAP. I got it just a few days later.






This is Prince Charming. I ordered this polish because I didn't have anything like it and thought it might be pretty. I am SO glad I ordered this polish. It is so pretty. There are so many sparkles in this polish. All kinds of different small glitters along with some larger diamond glitters. Purple, pink, and holo. The base is a light shimmery purple. It is just so pretty. Every time I looked at my hands, I loved this polish a little more. It's so pretty.





Just in case it wasn't pretty enough in my house under a light, here it is in the sun. It is SO sparkly. I love this polish so much.





This is Blushing Castle. Its a purple jelly base with all kinds of glitters in it. I'm not sure I could possibly tell all the glitters in this polish. It's packed.





Here it is in the sun. Again, lots of sparkles. Its very, very pretty.





I added some two-tone flower nail art. I followed the tutorial by @glittr on instagram. I really love this. Simple but so pretty and perfect for spring.





I Lost My Glass Slipper is a baby blue base with white and blue glitters plus hearts. I am alos in love with this polish.






Here it is in the sun. : D





This is I Lost My Glass Slipper with some ocean stamping using my MoYou London Sailor 08 plate.
I like this but I fell like I could have done a bit better with the stamping. Still very pretty and I love I Lost My Glass Slipper as a base for ocean stamping.





The last polish is MousketEAR. I layered it over China Glaze Frostbite. MousketEAR is a clear base LOADED with glitter. Tiny holo is a lot of it and then there are medium sized circle glitters in red, black, white, holo, and yellow. Then there are also star and Mickey shaped glitters.

I tried to get a picture of this in the sun and I was nearly blinded by those holo Mickeys so I gave up. I love it though. And that blue is perfect as a base. So fun. When I go to Disney (hopefully this time next year) I have got to make sure this polish is worn at some point during the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment