Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wicked

I was planning on having almost all of my Wicked polishes tried out by now. I've tried 3. It's been a busy week. My 2.5 year old started soccer practices and had his first game and with everything going on I have just not felt like doing my nails. They were a mess today when I finally took off the last polish I tried out. They looked terrible. The ends all chipped and uneven and peeling. 0_o Bad. Really bad. They're fixed up some now but I can't let that happen again.





The first one I tried was Hallucinating Gremlins. Hallucinating Gremlins is a glitter topper that has bunches of glitter in it. There are purple, blue, green, and black in different shapes including squares, stars, and bars. I put it over a pale pink. Really loved these two together.






Drunk In Public is a white base loaded with tiny glitters in rainbow colors. I loved this polish. I did 3 coats, no undies. Probably would have been fine with 2 coats or maybe even 1 coat with a white coat underneath but I wanted LOTS of glitter! Very pretty polish.





The last one that I've had a chance to try out is Pox. Pox is a white base with different sized pink and orange glitters. I put it over a bright pink polish. So mine looks like a light pink base. I will probably have to try this polish a few different ways. I liked it like this but didn't love it. I just wanted to try something different than just plain white underneath but maybe I'll have to try that.





These Pop Culture Cosmetics polishes came in today. I finally got full sized bottles of 3 Wishes and Snow Queen plus three new ones. I have one extra coming next week that accidentally got left out of this order. I e-mailed after I realized my order was short and she got right back to me saying sorry and that she would have my missing bottle sent out early next week. I love Pop Culture Cosmetics. I've tried more well known indie brands (that I also love) but I think Pop Culture is my favorite. I've never got a polish I liked photos of but didn't like once I got it. I have had the opposite though. See a polish that a liked and decided for some reason or other to go ahead and order and then just LOVED it. I am wearing one of these polishes now and as soon as I get the 2 other new ones tried out I will have swatches posted. I have another order coming next week (I think I might have a bit of a problem but her polishes are seriously so pretty) so I will have quite a few Pop Culture polishes coming up. I will get back to my Wicked Polish swatches soon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment