Friday, April 4, 2014

Green on Green

These last couple weeks have been crazy. First we made a last minute trip to Indiana (12 hour drive with a toddler : / ) and then drove home less than 48 hours later. Then, just a couple days after getting home, I ended up sick for 2 days and then my 2.5 year old got sick. Its been a mess. Up every night several times with him. Crazy on and off fever. On top of that, his doctor game us meds to help him and the antibiotic that is supposed to help with the fever made him sick the first time he took it. It's been rough.
I went at least 2 weeks with the same horribly chipped mani and when I finally removed it, my nails were awful. Broken and peeling. So I just filed them down and put Growth Spurt on and that's all lI had on for a few days. I finally did my nails again a couple days ago.






This is what I did. Just some simple stamping. This is Sinful Colors Envy stamped over Pistache. I used Moyou London Fairytale plate 06. I love stamping. It's simple but looks really nice.  And since I really did not have the patience to do anything too crazy, it was perfect. 


I finally found OPI's new litter Off base coat. I had to order it online. I called and asked at all of my local stores that carry OPI and none of them have it yet. Amazon didn't have it for quite a while. They finally got it a few days ago and I ordered it. I'm hoping to get it in some time early next week. it shipped yesterday morning and normally I get stuff pretty quickly so I'm hoping by Tuesday or Wednesday.  I haven't even got it in yet and I don't want to use litter polishes because I can't stand the thought of the removal. I'm really going to be upset if this stuff isn't good. lol. I will have a review up as soon as I can after getting it. I want to try a few different polishes and see how well it does with all of them before I post.

1 comment: