Sunday, February 16, 2014

Color Club Cloud Nine

I finally ordered my first ever holo polish. I am in love. It is so pretty. I HAVE to find some more.



This is Color Club Cloud Nine. The color in the bottle is a light purple but once you see it in the light you can see every color in the rainbow. I tried my best to capture this polish with my camera and it did ok. The bottle really shows the colors. I could not stop looking at my nails the first day I had this on. So pretty.






This polish also stamps great. This shows it stamped over black. The stamp pattern is from Moyou London Sailor 07 plate. I had no trouble at all stamping.

This is one of my favorite polishes right now. I really have to try stamping over some other colors with it. I will be buying more holos very soon. I think I'll probably try some Mentality Holos sometime in the next few weeks.

With the last restock of Wicked Polish I order 10 polishes that should be coming in sometime this week. I also ordered 6 bottles from Pop Culture Cosmetics that should come in next week or early the week after. I will be working on swatches of these when I get them and will have those posted. I am really excited to play with all my new pretties. : )

1 comment:

  1. very pretty! would look great with anything...love them both!

    ReplyDelete