Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Last Christmas Nails

This post is going to be all of the Christmas nails I haven't posted yet. After this one I'll be up to stuff that I've done within the last few weeks. No more Christmas stuff after this one. (!!!!!)



This is OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston. Its an Orangeish red jelly. So even after 2 or 3 coats its still kind of see through.



I decided to use that color as a base for some Tape Christmas trees. This is not my design but it was all over instagram this year. I loved it. Its really easy too. I didn't have a super fine nail art brush yet so instead of trying to hand paint stars I used some scrapbooking glitter to add the stars on top of the trees.







I love this one. I just wish my stamping has turned out a bit better. For the accent nail I painted it blue and then stamped with the same silver from the base of my other nails. I made the stamp a decal and ended up messing it up when I put it on my nail and because I was out of pure acetone I decided to just leave it. I didn't want to fight with the polish. In the photo you can't really tell. The blue glitter is from Sinful Colors and I love it. It is so pretty.




These aren't really Christmas nails. But I wore them for my husband's work Christmas party. I wore a black dress with all sapphire jewelry so I wanted to try to match my nails. The blue is Frostbite from China Glaze and it matches my Sapphire wedding ring perfectly. I was really proud of how well my nails matched up with my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment