Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nails! Nails! Nails!



This is going to be another combined post with a few random manis I've done. They all just have one photo so I don't want to do super short posts for each one.






I joined Ipsy in December and this came in my first bag. The brand is Nicka K New York and came with no name. (which makes me crazy) Its a nice color. I really didn't think I would like this one. I got loads of compliments on this which really blew my mind. lol. I think these retain for like $4.99 but I'm not sure where to buy them. I'd never heard of the brand before I got it in my bag.





Pink and green stamping using my Moyou London Sailor 07 plate. I'm really loving all these plates. Can't wait to order more. They stamp so easily.





I've done this one before and I love it. These colors are so pretty together. I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Shocking Pink. Shocking Pink is my favorite summer color. So bright and pretty.



Sinful Colors has their St. Patty's Day display out and it has all kinds of nice greens. I bought 4 different ones and because Green Ocean has been so hard to get a hold of I got 3 of those. I bought all the ones my store had. : )





This is Pistache. I really like this green. Its very pretty on its own but I think it will also be really nice for stamping.





I also decided to try Pistache with Green Ocean. I didn't love this pairing but it's ok. I probably won't do it again. I've seen Green Ocean over black and it looks great so I might try doing some darker colors next. For somethign I'd wanted really bad I was a little disappointed in Green Ocean but I think it was just this pairing. If I try it over a different color that it matches better hopefully that will make me happier with it.





I finally got new nail polish storage. This is a Melmer that I picked up from A.C Moore. Chances are if you go into the store and ask for a Melmer the employees are going to look at your like you have 5 heads. This is from their storage stuff and even when I explained to the lady what I was looking for she said they didn't have them. I ended up finding this about a month later while my son and I were walking around waiting on my hubby. These are made top stack and be set up as desks and things. They retail for like $34.99 but you can almost always find craft store coupons for 50% off. I paid $18 for mine. I actually have a second one waiting to be put together since my top drawer is 100% full and I can't fit even 1 more bottle in it. My guess is that these would hold about 300-350 bottles each.





This is my final photo and then I'm all caught up!! I have 1 more saved but I have more things I'm going to do with that polish before I post it so that one will probably be up next week or the week after. This is one of the Valentine's Day nails I did and I love them. I was so proud of these. I stamped the hearts using Bundle Monsters Holiday plates and the pointer and pinky are just silver with a black/pink glitter over top.

If you haven't seen the Bundle Monster plates you should really look in to them. They're great and they have everything. Even little holidays like Chinese New Year and Cinco De Mayo. I think the set comes with 24 or 25 plates and it's like $19 on Amazon.


All caught up!! I will be posting swatches this weekend of all of the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection polishes. I've done 3 of 6 swatches so far so I'll have that up soon. I also have a post coming soon for my first ever Holo polish!!

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11157147/?claim=yxrm3mbsg3f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. really like all of these, not sure which I like best, but leaning toward the hearts! also like the chocolate nails too

    ReplyDelete